Gift Voucher Information
Gift Voucher Information and Terms
- Gift vouchers can be purchased in any denomination from £1:00 to £1,000
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed online at www.belltools.co.uk or at either branch in Bristol (Gloucester does not currently accept these)
- Gift vouchers have no cash value or equivalent
- Gift vouchers can be spent on most lines, but all orders using gift vouchers for all or part-payment will be accepted only on an 'invitation to treat' basis. Any order subsequently cancelled will be refunded in full or part, using the value of the voucher first
- We reserve the right to withdraw the ability to puchase individual products, categories and other offers with Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be purchased using gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers must be used in full. No credit notes or cash will be given for remaining balances. The code provided is single use.
- It is the recipient's responsibility to keep the unique code safe. Bell Tools will not refund any value should the unique code be used by a 3rd party.
- Purchasing a gift voucher is simple. Click on any gift voucher link and select a theme. Enter the recipient's name and email and your own name with a message of your choosing and select a value. Continue to purchase as any normal item. Normal items can be contained in the same basket. Because the voucher is sent by email, this allows the normal delivered goods to go to another address.
- You will receive an email after a short time, as with any normal order, confirming your purchase of a gift voucher and a further email confirming the payment.
What happens next?
- Within a short while, during working hours or within a short while of the next working day, we will release the email to the recipient. This will contain your name, your message and the value of the voucher, together with a unique code. This code must be used to redeem the voucher online or in-store.
- To redeem online. Simply shop as normal and when finished click on 'view cart' and select the button for 'Gift Voucher'. This will allow entry of the unique ID and clicking 'apply' should discount the basket by the value of the gift voucher and show this as a separate total line,
- To redeem in-store (Bristol stores only), bring the email you have been sent with the original code and a photographic means of ID (passport, driving licence, etc.). The voucher value will be deducted at the till on presentation of the voucher and this will automatically void the code. (Purchasing in store does remove your statutory rights to return under the distance selling regulations, standard statutory rights are maintained.)
10% EXTRA FREE OFFER (Valid 25th November 2014 to 31st December 2014)
During the above dates, 10% extra will be added FREE to every gift card purchased. An example of this is, purchase a £100 gift voucher for someone and they will receive a voucher of £110 to spend (All vouchers up to £1,000). (You will be billed as normal and the voucher will be increased by us before sending to the recipient, you need to nothing)
If you have any queries regarding our gift vouchers or the above terms please telephone, call at our stores or email for further information.
Click Here to order a Gift Voucher