Features and Benefits:
- The DTD154 brushless impact driver features high operation efficiency with a 175Nm max torque, 4 pole motor, keyless single sleeve ¼” hex chuck, accepting M5 – M14 standard bolts, M4 – M8 machine screws making it ideal for repetitive screwdriving.
- The impact driver has a no load speed of 3600rpm providing up to 3800ipm, the percussive action saving time and effort, driving screws up to 30% faster than a conventional drill/driver, no pilot hole is needed even into hardwood.
- It features a maintenance free brushless motor for increased life, electronic brake, a conveniently located push button for forward and reverse and an LED job light with preglow for use in low visibility applications.
- The compact & lightweight 1.5kg design of the DTD154 makes transportation around the worksite easy without compromising on power, whilst the redesigned belt clip and ergonomic soft grip handle provides maximum user comfort reducing fatigue on prolonged use, providing greater tool control.
- The Makita DTD154Z is supplied as a tool only unit and has no batteries, charger or case making it the ideal way to build up an existing Makita 18V kit. Batteries and charger are available separately
- 175Nm Max Torque
M5 - M14 Standard Bolt
M4 - M8 Machine Screw
No Load Speed 0-3800rpm
Makita DTD154Z 18V Brushless 3 Stage Impact Driver - Body Only
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: DTD154Z
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £99.99