Battery quantity (3.0Ah)
Capacity in Concrete
Blows per minute
0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed
0 - 950 rpm
Vibration K factor
Vibration: Hammer Drilling
Maximum vibration exposure per day
All vibration figures quoted are Tri-axial to EN60745 2006
Vibration: 8:00 Hour Vibration: Drilling
Vibration: 1:048 Hour Vibration: Chiselling
Vibration: 1:05 Hour Vibration: Hammer Drilling
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Information & Technologies