The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don’t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Re-located operating mode lever for increased protection and durability
- Improved bit guide for increased bit stability during drilling applications
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Torque limiter
- Forward / reverse rotation
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Variable speed control trigger.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Depth stop
- Lock on function
- Double Insulation
Max in concrete (TCT bit)
Max in concrete (TCT core)
Max in concrete (Diamond core)
Blows per minute
0 - 4500 bpm
No Load Speed
0 - 1200 rpm