The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don’t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Rear dust exhaust port
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Handy guide rule allows operator to do extra-accurate straight cuts
- Aluminium blade casing for high durability lightweight design
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Flat motor housing end
- On-tool storage for hex wrench.
- Two-stage safety trigger switch prevents accidental start up
- Double Insulation
Noise sound pressure
Noise sound power
Vibration K factor
Vibration: Cutting Wood